CallThere is free to call from anywhere in the world.
Here’s what to do:
- Download and run CallThere for iPhone/iPod/iPad or CallThere for Android.
- Say OK when it asks to use your location (otherwise you won’t be able to make any calls).
- Say OK when it asks to send you notifications (otherwise you won’t know if Matt or anyone is calling).
- Dial 212 and tap the “Call There” button to call New York. CallThere will ring like a phone and you’ll be connected to another user in New York (who might be Matt or Dana!).
- Each call can be up to 5 minutes, and you can call as often as you want. Again, calls are free.
- We recommend familiarizing yourself with CallThere before Friday, by making calls to 212 (New York) or 0 (CallThere support.). If you have any trouble making calls, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For updates, follow @dancecon